Free Web Hosting

Saturday, March 2, 2013

When My Hair Turns White...

When my hair turns white, I hope you’re the one I see when I turn to my side. The love that bond between us is a God’s blessings. Three siblings are indeed a heavenly gift to us. We are so lucky to have our baby girl our third and last child. It was an indeed sent by God.


The love we share vanish the differences we have at once. Sometimes we fight about nonsense or just an ego tripping, but it becomes a learning tool to stay together. Way back then, our marriage was test by stormy weather. It’s been four years that I need to leave you to try my greener pasture abroad. Those were the days that sometimes we keep to reminisce, realize and laugh about it. 

Now we’re going on our 20th year, 2013. I can say that we are still solid as rock. We trust each other better. There is our commitment to the word Family. Above all the holy swear that we entrust everything to our Almighty God.

No comments:

Post a Comment