Free Web Hosting

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My BlackBerry Bold 9000...


I still have my Blackberry Bold 9000 that I bought Last December of 2010 when I was in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It was my first Blackberry phone. The QWERTY keypad had the Arabic characters intended for Arabs. I bought it together with my friend when Smartphone were in the highest recognition in the market.

The screen and keyboard are amazing. The OS seems like the goal was to make it as easy as possible for people to use the phone. It makes me think of what went wrong to the Palm with their OS. Palm never changed the OS in the last 10 years. It was a simple device that did not have a lot of options it just worked. It seems that Blackberry picked up were Palm left off and their market growth has been huge over the last few years.

The pros of this smartphone is the great design, including a high-resolution screen and keyboard, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and bundles with a Microsoft Office editor and the cons of it is somewhat large and weak in built-in web browser.

The Bold wins hands down for the best screen, best video at hires (480x320), and amazing audio quality.

Until now I cannot sell it even I have my Samsung Galaxy Y with Android OS because of its sentimental value or I find it so durable except the battery which is not dependable.

Oh! How I love my Blackberry Bold 9000...

No comments:

Post a Comment