Free Web Hosting

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Filipino Youth: The Future Leader

Dr. Jose Rizal - Philippines National Hero
We used to know what Dr. Jose Rizal have said, "Ang kabataan ang pag-asa ng bayan" translation in English "The youth is the hope of our nation". But, nowadays, there were only few people who have still believed on it, because we see our people, especially the youth in a very disgraceful and unfortunate situation. I could say this because it is very obvious that our country, many children are not going to school. They have said that the number one reason is poverty. The big question is how are we going to solve this problem? As a Filipino youth, I can do not much help in terms of solving our country’s problem, but one thing is for sure, I could inspire everyone, as well as the youth to stand up and be the exception that they want to be. 

For me, poverty is not the major reason of our problem. It is about how we apply discipline and value not only to ourselves but also to all the things that we want to achieve. I, as a Filipino youth, am striving hard to attain all the things that I want. I study hard in order for me to get knowledge, to boost my capabilities, and to enhance further myself to be a role model for the youth. I say this because I believe that education will completely help us to make all of our dreams come true. Being an educated and responsible person will get us through the top, whatever challenges and obstacles that we may have encounter. I may not be the best one, but at least I know that I could be the one of the people who tried to be a great one. 

Being a leader is like having a big responsibility in life, because it has a formulation of how you set your goals, and implementation to be able for you to attain those things. Once you had set whatever things from the start, you could easily make it up until the end. Also it is not about sending yourself to an expensive school, hire an expert to teach you how to be one, but it is about believing in yourself, valuing your life that God given you. Knowledge is not attained only inside of the school but also to our environment, and through experiences. It is about how you remember what you have done, and what you have experienced so that when you make a choice, next time, you know what are the things to do. 

I would like to share that a good leader always believes in God. He is the first one who can help us in everything we do. Also, do not forget to keep your feet off the ground. That is how you could be great leader not only to our generations, but to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment