Free Web Hosting

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Industrial War of China – Spy Among Us…

I just watch China since I realized how they handle things in a malicious manner when it comes to industrial monopolization. Like the mass production of different products, the imitation of all categories of products and services like shoes, dresses, electrical and electronic gadgets especially mobile phone and the like. Everywhere I go I saw china’s products and the prices are as different as in very affordable prices. Sometimes the quality are fine but most of the time it is a self destruct product. Looks good in quality but when you will use it, it’s different so cheap to be used. Parts are not available if the product will have problem like for a mobile phone the signal chips is not working you cannot buy its parts and most of the mobile repair shop is not accepting mobile phone imitated by China. I think China is doing the black marketing operation in order to kill down some famous branded mobile company like i-Phone made by Mac because me myself have been a victim of this. I bought one i-Phone that is China made and when I use it for more than a month different technical problem arises on it. When I go to the mobile shop there is no available part for it. 

One of my friends visited me for a drink and then we talk some current events issues then bottom-line he touches the issues about China like claiming different isle in our country because that isle can produce 20 years of oil. He mentioned that one of his friends who is famous in their town manufacturing funeral coffin. He said that before they have three hundred plus workers in their factory but when china invaded the funeral coffin industries, now only 65 workers and employees they have. The funeral coffin that china produces is very cheap and no need to hire sculptures to do embroidery in the body and the frame of the coffin because they have different ready-made design to choose from. The glass that they are using is not a glass made but its looks like glass even though it’s made from plastic ingredients. See how they kill some and certain industries. 

I still remember when I watch a documentary about the Chinese New Year here in our local television they said that most of the country have China Town they also features on a video clip some big and famous China town in some cities and countries. See how strong they built their group and penetrating the market in some alien’s location. 

No personal vendetta to Chinese people it’s just my point of view how their aggressiveness and industrious approach affects other races...


2 comments:

  1. Anyway, if you dont like it, then you better swap career. There will be something out there for you. If its engineering then good!
    https://www.gekko-inc.com/store/

    ReplyDelete