Free Web Hosting

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Be Happy Now, S.A.D is done...

It was few months ago when we have started the 2nd semester academic year 2012-2013. I was given the subject Thesis 2 which my students will be BSCS-4A and System Analysis & Design (S.A.D) of BSIT2A and BSIT-2B. 

At first, as I introduced the guidelines on how to push through with the feasibility study, there were a lot of hesitations. There were students who claimed that the SAD subject should only be a baby thesis. I just want to make it clear that I am the captain of the ship who knows the destination. I know how important this is to you my dear students. I know how much knowledge this requirement will equip you as learner. As a well-versed professor in IT, I stand firm and told them to do it. It will be a formal thesis for all the blocks. It was then a roaming violent reaction; there were some who made faces. I just kept quiet, as their professor and thesis coordinator I inform them to finish it in due time before our mock defense which was scheduled in preparation to their final defense. We had a formal oral defense. It is the right thing, the best thing to do because formal defense prepare the students to give their best, it creates professionalism, discipline, perseverance, camaraderie and creative thinking through reasoning that is needed in the IT world. 

The semester will soon to end, I would like to make you guys know that I really am happy that you have made it! I have touched the tip of the torch…. And I am proud of you that you have met the objective. As the saying goes “The end justifies the means” I might be harsh sometimes but I know that you know that it was only to push you guys. I just feel so blessed now for I have made you found the I.T in you ♥ Good luck and God bless to all your endeavors!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment