Free Web Hosting

Monday, July 23, 2012

My Life In The Land Of Sands…

By: “The Daggerman” 

Oh well, what I can say in the place where my fate brought me and mold me to make some changes in the pathway that I carried on from my past. 

My wholeness ideas and opinion about life that I keep on to revert of not accepting the reality bites of its existence… 

The hatred that flows and burns down to my vain, keeps on hunting me in my dreams that keeps on reminding me about the mess they make and pass to us the burden of their own karma that we inherit unfairly. 

I ask myself and the whole world why us? Why we need to suffer and surpass the consequences of their own elusive oversight. 

My life was rotating in the grievances of non acceptance of it. Oh well maybe everything that happen to us have its own reason and season. Whatever and whenever goes around it comes around. 

May counterpart always remind about good deeds that I always forgot when I’m in the climax of escaping the avert-able truth of life where am into that I know it will not be solve by making another mistake. That event will come right back that’s keep on bugging me because I’m not accepting it to pass quickly, I just keep holding it and I keep it to replicate again. Nevertheless, better to make the time to eat that and pass it on and be gone forever. 

Some points that my equivalent always give emphasis to was the thoughts of “Patience is a Virtue” that I ignore for several time or I guess most of the time or maybe because of lack of defense mechanism that they program to my character that resulted to some dispute and trouble in my life. 

My impulsiveness that I cannot control that I tried to recall and repent that even my kin suffer about unexpected, astonishingly and regrettable that you won’t dared to happen and you could not imagine. That even you want to rush and put all the pieces into its original form it will never happen again. Once time was passing and you did not act properly and ignore the right trail, it will lead to misery and hatred. 

Points to points I summon up why I need to leave from the past and not to look ahead for not to my selfishness alone because as we analyze nowadays you are not young anymore, you are not alone no more you are swell and dwell and you experience a lot of experimental way of life and are been done in the road you walk, pretend as blind....

No comments:

Post a Comment